Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair Specialists
Since 2011, Express Electrical Services has been the name to trust for a wide assortment of services, including specific niche fields like Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair. We’re a preferred team of local electricians, and we’re licensed and insured.
We’re also available to work with both residential and commercial customers for projects such as Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair. With our superior proficiency level, exceptional training, and extensive experience in the field, we’re able to deliver customer fulfillment every time.
It also means we don’t shy away from more complex jobs that other contractors try to avoid. Our two main concerns are safety and satisfaction, so let us take care of the services you need that require the utmost skill and precision.
How Over-the-Range Microwave Installation is Beneficial for You
Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair is popular with both residential and small-scale commercial kitchens. It’s the ideal situation, especially when you already have a reliable microwave and appliance installation company to trust for maintenance.
Some of the advantages of having this setup include:
- Space Saving
- Maximize Available Space
- Increased Functionality
Few systems can work out so well; this arrangement enables the microwave to act as the range hood. In other words, you’re able to get two items in one.
For maximum performance, however, you need a skilled and experienced professional to take care of the work so it can run smoothly and efficiently. We have the know-how to execute this job and be there for future maintenance work.
It’s also critical that you have the right products to make the system function correctly. Without compatible appliances, your microwave and range won’t work together and can lead to severe electrical concerns. Don’t take risks when it comes to any component of your kitchen or electrical system. Call in the pros who stand behind the work.
Is This the Right Solution for You?
Determining is your household is a suitable candidate for an over-the-range microwave is a matter of personal preference. In some cases, it may be the only viable option if you have a compact culinary space. However, some other factors to consider:
- Height - You may need to implement the use of a step stool to gain access for some members of your household.
- Venting Power - Make sure the ventilation capabilities will match what your household requires. Some residential or light commercial kitchens can manage with this, while others need more power.
- Future Plans - If you’re planning on remodeling and expanding your kitchen soon, you may want to hold off. A larger kitchen can more readily accommodate two separate appliances.
For high-quality service when it comes to Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair, call the Express Electrical Services team today.
If you need an electrician for Over-the-Range Microwave Installation & Exhaust Repair services in Manassas and Fairfax Virginia, please call Express Electrical Services at 703-933-8989 or complete our online request form.
- Is Whole Home Surge Protection A Worthwhile Investment For Your Home? - Everyday across the country, countless homeowners lose their TVs, video game systems, computers, phones, appliances, and a whole host of other electrical devices to power surges. When a power surge hits your home, there is a very good chance that you are going to face more than just a flickering of your lights. In fact, power surges in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia end up costing many homeowners thousands of dollars in electrical repair and replacement costs every year … Read More
- 3 Benefits Of Upgrading Your Old Aluminum Wiring To Copper - If you have aluminum wiring in your home, and you don't have any overt electrical problems in your home, you might be able to put off upgrading your wiring for a little while at least. The unfortunate truth of the matter though, is that because of the way aluminum wiring is by nature, it is going to continue to develop problems the longer you leave it in place, making it a question that is not as much when you will need to upgrade it, but how urgently you are going to need to do so. To highlight just a couple of the benefits that come along with upgrading old aluminum wiring to copper, we have put together a short list that we hope you will find helpful … Read More