Keeping Homes Safe with Electrical Safety Inspections in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia
Our team of professional electricians here at Express Electrical Services know exactly how important your electrical system is to you and your family, and how much you depend on it as a normal part of your daily routine. Any issues with your electrical system can be a major inconvenience, and can also pose a serious threat to you and your family's overall safety as well. Our team of experienced professionals here at Express Electrical Services can provide you with the high quality electrical safety inspections in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia you need to ensure that your home's electrical system is in the kind of shape it needs to be in order to provide you with the safe and efficient electrical service you need.
When any part of your home's electrical system has issues, it could end of causing some serious damage to your property, or even result in injury to you or your family. Without regular electrical safety inspections, serious issues with your system could go unnoticed for far too long until they become a danger to you and your family.
Give us a call today if you have any questions about our full line of professional electrical safety inspection services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for consultation. Our team of Manassas & Fairfax Virginia electricians are always standing by and would be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
How Often Should You Have Electrical Safety Inspections?
The recommended frequency of electrical safety inspections depends largely on the unique nature of your home, but there are some guidelines:
- You should have your electrical system inspected at least once every ten years that you own your home.
- Have an inspection once every five years if you are renting your home.
- Have an inspection once every year if your home has a pool.
These inspections will reveal whether any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded, reveal any potential shock risks or fire hazards, and highlight any defective electrical work.
Code Updates & Corrections
Here at Express Electrical Services, our team of professional Manassas & Fairfax Virginia electricians make it our mission to ensure that your electrical system is always in top condition, which is why we always strive to make sure that your system is fully up to code during your request for electrical services in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia. Keeping your system up to code is one of the best ways to prevent electrical hazards from forming and keep problems from occurring.
If you would like to schedule an electrical safety inspection in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia, please call Express Electrical Services at 703-933-8989 or complete our online request form.
- Is Whole Home Surge Protection A Worthwhile Investment For Your Home? - Everyday across the country, countless homeowners lose their TVs, video game systems, computers, phones, appliances, and a whole host of other electrical devices to power surges. When a power surge hits your home, there is a very good chance that you are going to face more than just a flickering of your lights. In fact, power surges in Manassas & Fairfax Virginia end up costing many homeowners thousands of dollars in electrical repair and replacement costs every year … Read More
- 3 Benefits Of Upgrading Your Old Aluminum Wiring To Copper - If you have aluminum wiring in your home, and you don't have any overt electrical problems in your home, you might be able to put off upgrading your wiring for a little while at least. The unfortunate truth of the matter though, is that because of the way aluminum wiring is by nature, it is going to continue to develop problems the longer you leave it in place, making it a question that is not as much when you will need to upgrade it, but how urgently you are going to need to do so. To highlight just a couple of the benefits that come along with upgrading old aluminum wiring to copper, we have put together a short list that we hope you will find helpful … Read More